Happy 1st Birthday Tarpaulin Design of Sweet2x | Hello Kitty Theme 2


     Say Hi! to Sweet2x. This is another version of my hello kitty themed birthday tarpaulin layout, pretty much the same as the first version Check here to see my first Hello Kitty Theme Design, but as you compare I only change the photos and the name,  just a little edit. To make it a li'l different I changed the cake photo. So this ishow I made  quick edits with the same theme of Hello Kitty.

Details
Theme: Hello Kitty
Age: First Birthday
Birthdate: March 19, 2019
Name: Sweet2x
Request: Birthday Tarpaulin Layout

Hi! Thank you for reading this post if you have some questions or suggestion please leave a comment bellow or just email to dhelandelpino@gmail.com or contact me my mobile number +639106650956. HAVE A GREAT DAY!

Comments