54rth Birthday Tarpaulin Design | Short time Designs



     Simple formal Adult Birthday Tarpaulin Design for you. Here is a design idea from scratch. A very easy to follow idea for you.

"Design is not just what it looks like and feels like.
Design is how it works."
 -Steve Jobs, co-founder of Apple, Inc.

Preparation     
     All you have to prepare for this design are:
          1. Pick a color that suites the subject
          2. Pick one main photo for the front layer
          3. Select atleast 4 to 7 photo for the collage
          4. The text details: date, age and name
          5. Font
A request a day before the event
     Sometimes there are layout request that are sent one days before the schedule of an event and the tarpaulin above is one of the example. I may not be able apply most effects that I want on the design. Sometime I can compare the quality that differ from the request that are sent ahead of the time a week or to before the deadline. But still I have to use the time that is left before the submission to work on the design and do my best to satisfy my clients. 

Hi! Thank you for reading this post if you have some questions or suggestion please leave a comment bellow or just email to dhelandelpino@gmail.com or contact me my mobile number +639106650956. HAVE A GREAT DAY!

Comments