Beautiful 18th Birthday Tarpaulin Design | Edenjay


     This design is one of my original and favorite design. It is because you can't find designs like this on the internet because this was from my own idea and not like any other designs where I am searching ideas and follow it.

Better in HD
     There are so much good things that you can do when you have unlimited resources like this one our model Edenjay had enough photos that we can use and better if we had stored them in a high definition quality.

The Layers
     There are so much actions that we can observe from this design and one technique that I used was the layers of pink circles where I insert trimmed photos into the layers like in a pocket.

Hi! Thank you for reading this post if you have some questions or suggestion please leave a comment bellow or just email to dhelandelpino@gmail.com or contact me my mobile number +639106650956. HAVE A GREAT DAY!

Comments