Graduation Tarpaulin Design | Congratulations AE


     The design above was made for the graduating members of a singing group the Astral Echoes batch with their class name the Servi Dei 2018.

"Design is not just what it looks like and feels like.
Design is how it works."
 -Steve Jobs, co-founder of Apple, Inc.
    This was the second time the group requested me to make Congratulations Tarpaulin design for them. Since the tarpaulin consists of many subjects, designing this kind of layout just requires you to balance the contents for better outcome. I hope you can developed ideas from this layout and I know that you can find alot ofexamples like this on the internet. Just keep learning everyday I hope you learn ideas from this. 

Hi! Thank you for reading this post if you have some questions or suggestion please leave a comment bellow or just email to dhelandelpino@gmail.com or contact me my mobile number +639106650956. HAVE A GREAT DAY!

Comments