Birthday Tarpaulin Design | Tinkerbell Theme



     Welcome to our humble blog-site where we learn lessons and tips based on my experience. In this post I will be sharing to you how  I made this lovely layout of Yhan Ruj's 1st Birthday Tarpaulin Design.


The request
      As far as I remember way back 2016 I still was a BS Computer Science student that time, there was a friend of mine and who also happened to be my classmate. Japeth a really genius badass man who love schooling I can say because after he graduated his business degree again return to college and took BS in Computer Science for a second degree and that is how we met and know each other. Japeth happened to build a business outside the school and branded it "PCRiot", it is a tiny shop that offers services like xerox and printing service. One day he messaged me saying that he wanted me to do a favor of making tarpaulin design and we discussed about the pay and I accepted the deal.

"Design is not just what it looks like and feels like.
Design is how it works."
-Steve Jobs, co-founder of Apple, Inc.

Details

Request: Birthday Tarpaulin Layout
Theme: Disney Tinkerbell
Age: 1st Birthday
Birthdate: July 7, 2016
Name: Yhana Ruj Estabillo

The Process

     The requested design for me has no problem since I depended mostly on Google search. But manipulating the fairy effect on Yhana takes me time. What I actually appreciated the most from this layout is that on the part of baby Yhana's fairy wings and magic wand. And thank to Tinkerbell for helping me doing the magic.

Hi! Thank you for reading this post if you have some questions or suggestion please leave a comment bellow or just email to dhelandelpino@gmail.com or contact me on my mobile number +639106650956. HAVE A GREAT DAY!

Comments

Post a Comment