Cool 18th Birthday Tarpaulin Design | DODZ


     Another Birthday Design originally from me Dendel. This project of DODZ birthday poster has a very great impact. It is because this one become my basis on how improved are my works today compared to my first designs.

"Design is not just what it looks like and feels like.
Design is how it works."
 -Steve Jobs, co-founder of Apple, Inc.
Knowing the Person
    The design I can think of when it comes to the person is I always come to think of what is the background of this person. Like what is his status, his hobbies. And I've known DODZ as the biker person who travels alot going to places with his bike. Now that gives me one clue to what I need.  
The Design
    What makes this design more epic was the color combination. Which is infact my designs mainly based on the color schemes and the dominant colors you can find on the subjects photo. 
Typography
     Typography is the art of arranging text in a meaningful way. As you can see on the design we carefully select fonts that would fit to the design.
Love every outcomes that you will have. We learn and grow one day at a time.

Hi! Thank you for reading this post if you have some questions or suggestion please leave a comment bellow or just email to dhelandelpino@gmail.com or contact me my mobile number +639106650956. HAVE A GREAT DAY!

Comments